THIS Nondisclosure Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into as of the day of 2018, by and between THE NUWARA ELIYA HOTELS COMPANY PLC of No. 236, Galle Road, Colombo 03 hereinafter known as the “Company”, and hereinafter known as the “Recipient”, and collectively known as the “Parties”.
The Parties hereby agree as follows:
1. For purposes of this Agreement, "Confidential Information" shall mean any and all non-public information the Company has disclosed or may disclose to the Recipient, including but not limited to, information related to: events, or meetings, or any other, algorithms, formulas, specifications, drawings, data, strategies, plans, prospects, know-how and ideas, whether tangible or intangible, and including all copies, analyses and other derivatives thereof.
2. The Recipient agrees (i) not to disclose any Confidential Information or any information derived therefrom to any third person, (ii) to keep the Company’s Confidential Information confidential and take all the reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of such Confidential Information with the same degree of care with which it protects the confidentiality of its own confidential information, but in no event with less than a reasonable degree of care, and (iii) not to use any Confidential Information for any purpose whatsoever except to advance the legitimate business interests of the Company underwritten or oral instruction of the Company’s authorized officers.
3. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Confidential Information shall remain with Company. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant any rights to the Recipient under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets of Company.
4. The validity, construction and enforceability of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the law of Sri Lanka. This Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of the respective Parties.
This Agreement shall control in the event of a conflict with any other agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS:
• To confirm your reservation a deposit must be made.
• A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
• The balance of your room charges to be paid at check-in.
• All cancellations must be advised in writing and will take effect the day it is received by Grand Hotel reservations.
• Cancellations received 7 days or more prior to arrival date will not incur a charge.
• Cancellations received between 1-6 days prior to arrival date will incur a charge of 50% of the total cost.
• Festival Season bookings (Christmas and New Year Period/ Chinese New Year Period) cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival date will not incur a charge.
• Festival Season bookings (Christmas and New Year Period/ Chinese New Year Period) cancelled between 1-29 days prior to arrival date will incur a charge of 50% of the total cost.
• No-shows and stays that are cut short will incur a 100% cancellation fee on the full room rate for the entire period booked.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• All rooms are non-smoking,
• Price includes breakfast, Service Charge, and all taxes.
• An extra person supplement cost would be $40 per night.
• Check-out time 1200hrs midday and check-in time is from 1400hrs. Late check-out time can be arranged at the management’s discretion.
• We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
• The hotel will not hold the responsibility for any damage or loss of items which are carried by guest/s during the stay.
• The management of the hotel has the right to take subsequent action against any damage or loss done by guest/s for hotel property/rules, during the stay.